B2 Level English Language Teacher (Full-time Remote Position)
B2English is an already-profitable startup offering personalised B2 English education at scale to hundreds of new students every month. Our mission is to prepare B2 English learners for their B2 exam in a way that is flexible, affordable and enjoyable.
We are expanding our remote team with people who share our vision and enthusiasm to teach B2 level English and support a growing community of English learners through using cutting-edge technology.
We are seeking an experienced B2 Level English Educator with an interest in technology to deliver speaking practice lessons and provide support to students.
The ideal candidate will have excellent skills and experience in teaching English at the B2 level with a strong ability to prepare top quality content for lessons, present in front of a camera and offer helpful feedback and advice to English learners.
- Plan and deliver live group speaking classes
- Follow up with students to offer them feedback and help
- Provide support and build student rapport throughout the lesson.
- Use data and student feedback to drive enhancements of your lessons
What you’ll bring to the team
- At least 3 years experience teaching English to adults at the B2 level (Essential)
- Experience using web conferencing tools like Zoom and Skype (Not mandatory)
- Experience in a technology-based customer support or sales environment (Not mandatory)
- Comfortable with presentations with speaking to audiences
- Student (customer) focus
- High energy, passion and the ability to take initiative, as it is needed and student feedback to drive enhancements of your lessons
What we’ll provide
- Market beating basic salary.
- Monthly bonus structure.
- High level Equity in an exciting new online educational company
- The flexibility to work from anywhere
- A culture of openness, freedom and creativity
- A once in a lifetime opportunity to change the world of education forever by joining our rapidly expanding technology-based firm with a foundation of real talent, and work with real innovators whilst achieving your own goals.